Friday, February 12, 2016

h.i.m.

H is for How many times I've fallen in love.
11 times with my dog.
3,478 times with the power of music.
28 times with the smell of dryer sheets.
456 times with rain.
117 times with sugar.
1,026 times with nature.
12,860,032 times with you.

I is for irresistible.
There's no better word to describe it.
As hard as I try you're always in the back of my mind swarming my thoughts.
An illustration of your hands moving down my hip while our lips play tug of war.
It's like I'm an addict. Having withdrawals when you're not with me.
I have your smell memorized. Your heart organized. And your voice analyzed.

M is for Missing you.
I miss you all the time.
Even when your touch is so real I can feel the moisture of your breath against my neck and I'm encircled in your arms...I miss you.
Hmm making waffles sounds nice.
When you go out of town it is the death of me. 
I have half my heart but you took the rest 277 miles away.
I miss you.
Our telepathy and the way we walk in sync doesn't help.
When I go to Walmart with out you I feel uncomfortable.
I miss you.


1 comment: